Thursday, March 21, 2013

BOX DAY!!!

 So we had a fun day today!!! Didn't get much school done, but organizing our new Core took me almost all day :)
Yesterday I got a package and it was about 6p.m. so I didn't think my Sonlight box would get here too early, but it arrived at 10 a.m. just when we were about to start school, ironic right lol.

Since Brie and the baby are usually at my hip they are the first ones to get a look at the box, Brie likes pictures so she got the first one with the box :)
 So I brought the box in, a whopping 42.3 lbs!!! Noah wanted to pose with the pic and then he ripped into it. Yes, I was carefully observing him as he ripped into it and no one was injured except the box :)


So next we check off everything on the list to make sure it was all there and thankfully it was and then to assembly the IG's. History C, Science C, and LA 4/5. Here is the finished product on the bottom after organizing them.

...And since there were so many books they got their own shelf. So since we went through all this trouble I decided to nicely arrange the rest of my Cores so Here is what my finished product looks like for Core A (top shelf), Core B(in the middle), and Core C(bottom). I didn't purchase Sci B last year to go along with Core B so I have some extra readers and some Life of Fred books hanging out there too :) We love Fred!!!                                                                                       
Almost forgot, to keep the kids occupied while I did that work I let them watch the new Discover & Do DVD and then they got into the science kit box so here's Kayla shooting a straw across a string with a balloon :)
I LOVE BOX DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment