Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our new school year has started!

So....It isn't the start of an official school year but we are done with last years stuff for the most part and so we are making the switch back to Sonlight. :) I took last year off to try to combine the 2 oldest kids together but that didn't work like I had expected so they are both doing their own thing and excelling at it. (hope to have pics up soon) So this is the tentative plan which hopefully wont change, but you know me I tend to change stuff anyway....

Noah:
Sonlight Core C
Sonlight Science C
Sonlight LA/Readers 4/5
All About Spelling 2
Singapore math 2B & 3A
Finishing up FLL 2 and eith FLL 3 or Shurley English 3 since I already have it ;)

Kayla:
Sonlight Core A
Sonlight Science A
All About Spelling 1
Finishing up :
-LA K, The Reading Lesson
-Singapore math 1B/Horizons 1 book 1

Brie:
Using P3/4 at bedtime but nothing formal...I mean she is just 3 ;)


And then Tony chews on whatever book he can find and runs away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment