Monday, May 20, 2013

Field trip to Historic Collinsville





So this weekend we had tons of fun!!! There was a kids event going on at Historic Collinsville on Saturday where the kids were free so I took my kids and 2 of their friends. Thankfully my mom and brother were there too so they help a little with kid control since dh had to work. They had a booth set up with animals for the kids to pet. I think their favorite was the baby rats....ewwwwww. Then there were 3 bounce houses for the kids, free popcorn, drinks, pony rides and it was amazing to see all the historic log cabins that had been brought to Historic Collinsville . I think my favorite was the cabin which was the school room and also the church. The day was beautiful and the kids had so much fun. We will have to go and visit again when they have another event.

No comments:

Post a Comment