Sunday, March 31, 2013

My little house wife :)

 So Noah has been taking out the trash for us for about the last year so I figured Kayla was old enough to learn a new skill so her new "job" is emptying out the dishwasher. I thought about letting her load it but I figured we would get this part down first. I am so thankful that she wants to help out because truthfully I am horrible with keeping up with all the dishes (you might notice a sink full behind her). Anyway sometimes we do 2 loads a day so this really helps me out especially since every time I try to do dishes the baby will come running and try to climb into the dishwasher or grab dirty dishes lol. Anyway, so this week she has been wanting to learn some cooking also so I let her help me make Tater tot casserole via the Duggar family website :) May not be the healthiest option but it is a nice and easy recipe to start with. Anyway, here is her making it all herself. I did help a little with the ground meat and putting it in and out of the oven. I was going to take a pic of the finished product but we were so hungry we ate it all before I thought of it :) I am so proud of my little girl Kayla's!!!



By the end of our cooking class Noah had to join in so he did help with dumping the stuff on the top. I am so thankful for kids that love learning and helping me out because sometimes it seems like there is a lot to do around here in a day :)

1 comment:

  1. Found you from the wtm forums. Beautiful family! Goodluck with your homeschooling journey!

    ReplyDelete