Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday Boys

So both the boys had birthdays this month. Tony Jr turned 1 and Noah turned 8!! I am so excited for the boys but I can't believe they are growing up so fast. It was so cute watching Tony eat his cake also. I think this might of been the first time he had actually had cake and didn't quite know what to do with it but by the end he was quite happy as you can see :)

Noah's birthday came next. We went over to my parents house for lunch that day and my dad baked him a German chocolate cake, mmmmm. Brie really wanted to blow out the candles so Kayla covered her mouth so Noah could do it first. After my dads we went over to Mimi's house for dinner and more cake...carrot this time :) Finally we finished off the day by a trip to Chuck E. Cheese! The kids had a blast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment