Thursday, April 10, 2014

LHTH Unit 2

So I have been a little slacking on my posts, but here is a little of Unit 2 from LHTH. My daughter loves to do school and will ask for it. She likes to do whatever the big ones are doing and she likes a little extra mommy time too. So Unit 2 we are working on our B's and the little ones enjoyed finger painting B's and also we made some play dough this week and shaped B's out of them too. The kids have a blast doing this.


For our art project we were suppose to make a rainbow and it turned out really well I think :) My 7 year old loves anything to do with art so she had to tag along and maker her own little creation too. We were also working on her name by cutting out the letters and pasting it in order. I am really impressed at how well she is recognizing her letters, but I will confess she has been watching the Leapfrog Letter Factory for years so she is pretty good anyway at all her letter sounds from that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment